New in the UltraZonic range: the Endotest. A device designed specifically to reduce the time and cost associated with collecting the biological samples that are required to be collected every 3 months for Colonoscopes/Gastroscopes and every 4 weeks for scopes that require sterilisation.
Through the design method of the kit construction, following are some of the benefits
we believe this product will bring your department:
• Only one staff member is required, increasing department productivity and reducing department operating cost.
• Completely sealed collection device, designed to give minimum access to sample ensuring a more accurate result and
reducing the possibility of false positives.
• A complete sterilised kit is supplied containing all associated connections and parts, including sample vessel, sterile wrap
and accessory pack (scope dependant) with connections to accomodate channel connections to the water supply.
• Sample is collected by using the supplied sterile syringe.
• Sample is collected with the scope laying flat on the bench reducing risk of injury to staff and damage to scope.
• All standard Luer lock fittings are used in the design to enable easier use through familiarity.
• Compatible with all brands of scopes when the correct connection kit is used.
• Sample labeling will be supplied with each vessel.
• Hospital only needs to supply sterile water used to irrigate channels
for test and sterile gloves.
• Easy sample access for lab technicians.